The three major requirements of any pharmaceutical translation are Clarity, Accuracy, and Consistency. Health care workers and consumers of life-saving drugs have to rely upon product packaging which guides them in making the right choice of product using it properly. Any kind of error may result in drug reaction, injury or casuality and may lead to years of legal fights.
As an Expert Pharmaceutical Translation Agency, we bring value to your business producing translations of unmatched and uncompromized quality.Our Translators Team includes Native Translators (Japanese, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Korean ,Ukrainian, etc.) certified in clinical research translations, medical experts, back translators for back translations, Desktop publishing professionals for giving a final shape to the translated documents and Project Managers for coordinating well between the client and the internal team on the requirements of the projects and to manage the quality in translations with focus on consumer safety. Working with a good number of highly reputed Pharmaceutical companies in India and abroad since last several years.
- User Instructions
- Safety Instructions
- Package Information Leaflets
- Package Inserts, Pamphlets
- Pharmaceutical Product Information
- Posters, Power Point Presentations, Artwork, Advertisement ..Materials
- Summary of Product Characteristics
- Product Dossiers for registration in Foreign countries
- Drug Master Files (DMF), Site Master Files (SMF)
- SOPs ( Standard Operating Procedures)
- Batch Manufacturing Records (BMR)
- GMP Audit Inspection Reports
- Drug License Certificates and GMP Certificates
- Carton boxes, Blister packs -related Artwork
- Regulatory Affairs- related Dossiers
- Patient Prescribing Information
- Labeling and Packaging- related content
- Common Technical Documents (CTDs)
- Pharma Validation Documents and Batch Manufacturing Records, Drawings
- Product Quality Review Documents and Other Technical Reports
- Technical Interpreters during International GMP Audit Inspections at Pharma Plants
We would like to inform our most valued Customers that we at Language Translators of India maintain Secrecy and Confidentiality of all documents received from all our esteemed clients very strictly as per the legal guidelines existing in India. We are ready to sign any NDA/CDA with any company which offers huge translation assignments and based on long-term business activities .We take utmost care and security measures to maintain confidentiality of documents.
Because we give top priority to customer satisfaction and their growth in the competitive business world. We try to meet the clients requirements in all aspects.
We at Language Translators of India accept any volume of documentation in any Indian and Foreign languages for translation into English and vice versa. Language Translators of India is an Outstanding Translation Agency for executing Bulk Technical Translation Assignments from Foreign languages to English and vice versa.
Your translations are formally certified as a true translation and bear our firm stamp and signature. This can be used for official purposes and submission to government offices, consulates and embassies and other official authorities. Our document translation is subject to strict quality control processes to ensure the accuracy of your translation. Our translations are authentic as we are using only the services of certified translators and our translators refer authentic reference books and use appropriate words while translating into other language.